COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information you provide directly
If you order a product from us or one of our business partners, you may be asked for your name, postal address, email address, telephone number and your credit card number. If you are ordering a product for another, you may be asked for that person’s name, postal address and phone number in order to enable us to deliver the product to the recipient.
Information we may collect automatically
In addition to information you choose to provide to us, Koster Keunen Manufacturing, Inc. and our service providers also use standard technologies to automatically collect certain additional information. For example:
IP Address and Other Identifiers. When you access and interact with our Services, Koster Keunen Manufacturing, Inc. and our service providers may collect information about your visits in order to permit you to connect to and obtain the Services and to understand the frequency with which specific visitors visit various parts of our Services. For example, we may collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, which identifies the computer or service provider that you use to access the Services, or information about your browser type, authentication identifiers, and other software and hardware information. If you access the Services through a mobile or other device we may collect your mobile device identifier, geolocation data (including your precise location), or other transactional information for that device.
USE AND DISCLOSURE
Koster Keunen Manufacturing, Inc. and our service providers may use information that we collect from and about you for a variety of business purposes, including, but not limited to:
- to maintain and manage your account, deliver orders that you request, and enhance your experience on our Services;
- to process and track your product or service orders and provide the Services and content you request;
- to communicate with you about the content and Services or other products, content or services in which you may be interested, or to respond to your inquiries or comments;
- to perform business analyses or for other purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Services, and the products and services we offer; or
- in accordance with your consent.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Visiting Our Services from Outside the United States
Last revised: 6/17/2020